- This event has passed.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep Virtual Live Class
May 6, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm EDT$899.00
Time until registration closes:
We are so confident in our results that we will pay for a re-test if you don’t pass**! Few training companies offer such guarantees, but we do.
Project Solvers, a Project Management Training Alliance (PMTA) Certified Training Provider (CTP) that is headquartered in Rochester, NY, is providing you with a phenomenal Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification training experience giving you all you need to tackle the PMP® exam.
This workshop fulfills the required 35-hour PMI® training requirement
The CTP designation is important since it indicates that we have been met certain quality criteria as a condition of membership. All principals and associates within the company are certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential holders.
- Crosswind PMP® Certification Exam Manual
- PMBOK® Guide (the 6th edition)
- Coffee, bottled water, snacks
- Access to exclusive online share space for the class where questions/answers can be discussed between meeting dates and bonus files shared with the students.
- The Five Process Groups of Project Management: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing
- The Ten Knowledge Areas of Project Management: Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder Management
- Three additional topics: Professional and Social Responsibility, Framework, and Agile
- How to prepare for the exam and handle the situational questions
- Hundreds of exam simulation questions
- A pre-test and post-test to show progress
- Exam simulation questions, and team exercises
|Class Hours:||9:00am-12:00am and 12:30pm-3:30pm EST|
|Meeting dates:||Please note that this course meets via zoom on 7 consecutive Thursdays beginning May 6, 2021|
|Location:||Zoom conference meeting|
|Cost:||Regular price: $899|
Call us for group discounts! We will also match any competitor’s price (instructor-led live course)
Optional: Exam simulation 1-year license $95 (discount of 24% off regular price $124.95.)
Comments from Past Participants
“Great class – right on target. Helped explain PMI material very well.” – Dennis P.
“The format of a couple chapters a week with a break and homework was a good learning structure.” -recent alum
“The instructor was very effective, reasonable and accommodating.” – recent alum
“I wholeheartedly recommend this class and feel that it is what enabled me to pass the PMP exam on my first attempt.” – Carol H.
“Enjoyed the class! Very helpful and enjoyed the opportunity to learn different aspects of PM (construction, software etc.).” – Jay M.
“Well done” – Bob D.
“I loved the training: it was timely, it delivered on what it promised, it made me go in detail over ALL of the material of the PMP and it helped me understand what PMI expects from me.” – Hugo S.
“Excellent trainer and moderator in Joanne, great competence in a social way and subject matter expert way.” – Bernde L.
“Examples of test questions were HIGHLY useful to pass test.” – Cate C.
“I found this course to be an invaluable primer for the PMP certification examination.” Merrick D.
** Our guarantee requires that you follow our regimen, which includes attending each class, doing all required homework, & scoring an 85% or higher on our Post-Test.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.