This workshop is for those who want to improve their estimating techniques and create better schedules and ultimately better budgets and timelines.
What is Covered:
- Upon completion of the WBS we will use two different estimating techniques to determine duration of the WBS elements. This will become the basis for a Microsoft Project Schedule. If you bring a jump drive you will be able to leave with a schedule
- This workshop covers the basics of Work Breakdown Structures from a theoretical sense, then has you use your own project to develop your own WBS. Feedback and assistance provided.
- Provided: Coffee, pop, snacks, lunch
- Must bring: a current or past project with you as this is a workshop. You will be leaving with a hard-copy of a WBS.
- OPTIONALLY bring:
- A USB drive if you want to leave with a MS Project file of your project.
- A laptop with MS Project loaded
|PDUs/Contact Hours:||6 Technical PDUs|
|Meeting date:||Various dates or on demand|
|Instructor:||Joanne Greene-Blose, PMP|
|Cost:||$399 Groups of 5 or more $350/each|