Joanne Greene-Blose, PMP, MSPM, DTM
Ms. Greene-Blose is the President and Founder of The Project Solvers of America, Inc. She founded the company in 2004 after having spent 20 years working as a software engineer, functional manager, project manager, and IT department manager. Ms Greene-Blose has a BS in computer science, a BA in Business Administration, a Masters of Science in Project Management and is currently in the process of earning her Ph.D. in Business Management with an emphasis in project management. Her interests include risk management, behavioral decision-making, and stakeholder management.
Ms. Greene-Blose teaches PMP Exam Prep, Project management Fundamentals, and conducts workshops for risk management and work breakdown structures. She is also available for keynotes and association presentations. Ms. Greene-Blose is a board and founding member of the Project Management Training Alliance.
Doug Boebinger, PMP
Mr. Boebinger is a popular speaker, published author, and a frequently requested project management and leadership consultant and trainer. Doug has been a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 1994, a PMI ATP PMP Approved Instructor and PMI Agile Hybrid certified. He received his undergraduate and graduate degrees in Construction Engineering and Management from Purdue University.
In 1997, Doug founded Integrated Process Developers, Inc. (IPDI). IPDI is an international project management consulting and training company providing project management implementation and process improvement services to numerous companies and organizations around the world. He has also assembled many project management training courses and presentation topics presented to numerous organizations. Doug has provided services government, private, and public organizations of all sizes to prepare their people and projects to meet today’s business needs.
Doug is also a current or former adjunct faculty member for executive education at various universities across the United States and Canada. He is the former Project Management Department Chair at Cleary University and is a six-time winner of the Masters Certificate in Project Management Award for Training Excellence from the Project Management Centre of Excellence at the Schulich Executive Education Centre, York University in Toronto. In his “spare” time, Doug runs an international non-profit helping people to improve their personal lives.
Angelo Arcoleo, PMP
Mr. Arcoleo is a PMP and Microsoft Project expert with 40+ years of experience in engineering, project management, planning and training. His credentials include:
- Professionally trained Civil Engineer and has a BS degree from RIT.
- Master Scheduler for L3Harris Technologies Inc.;
- Orange Belt in Microsoft® Office Project;
- Past President of MPUG (Microsoft® Project Users Group);
- Technical Editor for five Microsoft® Project textbooks including Eric Uyttewaal’s – Best Practices for Scheduling Real-World Forecast Scheduling with Microsoft Project 2010, Forecast Scheduling with Microsoft Project 2013, Forecast Scheduling with Microsoft Project Online 2018, Forecasting Programs – Best Practices for Scheduling Real-World Programs, and Bonnie Biafore’s Practical Project Management with Microsoft® Project 2016
- Adjunct professor at RIT
- Microsoft® Project trainer at The Project Solvers of America, Monroe Community College – Corporate College and ProjectPro Corp.