PSA, Inc. is your Project Managment Center of Excellence. We provide company on-site consulting services; whether you need an experienced Project Management Professional (PMP)®-certified Project Manager to manage a project, someone to assist you with scheduling, or have a particular issue you’d like assistance and recommendations on, we can help.
Each PSA representative is a resource and Subject Matter Expert on a variety of project management activities.
Do you need a project manager to supplement your current staff?
Do you need a project manager short-term to fill a vacancy?
Do you want to turn to a sourcing solution that you can rely on to provide you with capable, experienced, and effective project managers that we can vouch for?
We can also provide you with consulting on setting up and maintaining a Project Management Office, and can even staff one for you. A PMO, if done effectively, can add measurable value to your organization that returns any investment made it and then some. Contact us to learn the difference between a PMO that has the best chance of meeting your organizational objectives vs one that is ripe for dissolution.
After a complementary assessment we will provide you with a written proposal.
Areas of expertise that we regularly consult on:
- Creation of Vision, Mission, and Value Statements and how to integrate into your culture
- The PMP® certification process and recommendations on how to prepare for the exam
- Capturing measurable and testable requirements
- How to institute a Project Management Office
- How to diagnose and correct team issues
- Mastering skills with MS Project
- How to plan in, mitigate, and prepare for project risk
- Assessment of organizational project management maturity
- Project audits
- Interviewing project manager candidates you wish to bring on
- And more!
That’s the Project Solver’s difference!