Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep Class - Winter eves 2017
Project Solvers, a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Provider that is headquartered in Rochester, NY, is partnering with Dallas-based Crosswind, to provide you with a phenomenal Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification training experience giving you the most complete set of PMP® exam study tools currently available on the market.
This workshop fulfills the required 35-hour PMI® training requirement
We are so confident in our results that we will pay for a re-test if you don't pass (assuming you follow our regimen of course)! Few training companies offer such guarantees, but we do.
The REP designation is important since it indicates that our curriculum has passed a stringent quality review and is in conformance with all applicable PMI® standards. All principals and associates within the company are certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential holders.
- Crosswind PMP® Certification Exam Manual
- PMBOK® Guide (the 5th edition)
- Coffee, pop, snacks
- Access to an exclusive online share space for the class where questions/answers can be discussed between meeting dates, and bonus files shared with the students.
||10 Monday evenings|
Starts January 16th.
Please note that this course meets at the Project Solvers Training Facility for 10 consecutive Monday evenings until March 27th with one week off in February due to the public school recess.
|Location:||The Piano Works Mall, 349 West Commerical St, Suite 2320, East Rochester, NY 14445
|Instructor:||Stacy Munechika, PMP
Regular price: $999
Early bird pricing is in effect for $954 until December 1st, 2016.
Optional: Exam simulation 1-year license $95 (discount of 24% off regular price $124.95.)
Call us for group discounts
What is Covered:
- The Five Process Groups of Project Management: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing
- The Ten Knowledge Areas of Project Management: Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder Management
- Two additional topics: Professional and Social Responsibility and Framework
- How to prepare for the exam and handle the situational questions
- Hundreds of exam simulation questions
- A pre-test and post-test to show progress
- Exam simulation questions, our exclusive mobile app drills, and team exercises
Participants should already be familiar with project management concepts before enrolling in this course. See this site for additional details.
Have more questions?
Comments from Past Participants
"I wholeheartedly recommend this class and feel that it is what enabled me to pass the PMP exam on my first attempt." - Carol H.
"I felt that the class was well taught and fit for use. Both Tom and Joanne offered excellent real world experience during the class." - Tom P. [participant is referring to the fact that Joanne Greene-Blose and Tom Kolankiewicz were co-instructors]
"Enjoyed the class! Very helpful and enjoyed the opportunity to learn different aspects of PM (construction, software etc.)." - Jay M.
"Well done" - Bob D.
"Excellent trainer and moderator in Joanne, great competence in a social way and subject matter expert way." - Bernde L.
"Examples of test questions were HIGHLY useful to pass test." - Cate C.
"I loved the training: it was timely, it delivered on what it promised, it made me go in detail over ALL of the material of the PMP and it helped me understand what PMI expects from me." - Hugo S.
“I found this course to be an invaluable primer for the PMP certification examination.” Merrick D.
We are a PMI Registered Education Provider, providing you with the assurance of meeting the quality review requirements of the Project Management Institute.