PMI-ACP® Exam Prep - Rochester September 2017
Project Solvers, a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Provider that is headquartered in Rochester, NY, is excited to bring you the PMI Agile Certfied Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam prep!
This workshop fulfills the required 21-hour PMI® training requirement
The REP® designation is important since it indicates that our curriculum has passed a stringent quality review and is in conformance with all applicable PMI standards. All principals and associates within the company are certified PMP® credential holders.
What do you need to know about the PMI-ACP certification?
- It is not just Scrum, though you will need to know Scrum! Scrum is only one of the many Agile methods that exist out there. This certification ensures you have exposure to a multitude of Agile methods and concepts.
- A Certified Scrum Master (CSM) credential can help but is not required.
- Is a good certification for you if have experience leading or working on Agile project teams or with Agile methodologies.
- The exam is 3 hours with 120 multiple choice questions and costs $435 if you are a PMI member ($495 for non-members).
- As of October 2016 there are over 12,000 people who've earned the PMI-ACP credential.
- Note: please see the Prerequisite section below for certification qualification.
||1 full day and 4 evenings plus homework
|Class Hours:||See Meeting Dates|
Meets Monday Sept 18th, 2017, 8am-5pm plus
Tuesdays Sept 19, Sept 26, Oct 3, and Oct 10th from 5pm to 8pm
|Location:||The Piano Works Mall, 349 West Commerical St, Suite 2320, East Rochester, NY 14445
|Instructor:||Suzanne Ahrens, PMP, PMI-ACP
Early Bird price: $1045 (until August 15th)
Regular price: $1095
Includes all course materials as well as continental breakfast and lunch on Day One.
Call us for group discounts
- 2000 hours working on a project team (doesn't need to be Agile necessarily). However, if you are already certified with the PMP credential then you will not need to document these hours again for the PMI-ACP credential. In other words, you've already met this requirement.
- 1500 hours working either on an Agile team or with Agile methodologies. This works out to 37.5 weeks @ 40 hrs/week.
- 21 hours of Agile education (which you will earn with this training).
We are a PMI Registered Education Provider, providing you with the assurance of meeting the quality review requirements of the Project Management Institute.